The list of top mobiles below Rs 20,000 includes handsets from brands such as Redmi, Oppo, Xiaomi’s, Samsung and Moto. It’s tough to shortlist a smartphone in this price range, because you get a wide variety of options as far as specifications are concerned. There are lots of differences between the models in terms of many aspects, including processor capabilities, cameras, battery capacities, storage and other features.
Top Mobiles Phones Under 20K
1: Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 5 Pro
Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 5 Pro is loaded with top notch specs, has the latest features like a bezel-less display and dual rear cameras, and most importantly, delivers great performance in actual usage as well.
In fact, it’s the first Redmi smartphone to offer a pair of cameras at the back and is also the world’s first smartphone to draw power from the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset.
The high-end variant of the phone is also one of the most affordable devices with 6GB RAM
2: Moto G5S Plus
The Moto G5s Plus is the first smartphone in the brand’s mid-range G series to come with a dual 13MP camera module on the rear and an all-metal body.
A minor upgrade to the G5 Plus, along with dual cameras, it also brings a larger 5.5-inch full HD display.
3: OPPO F5 (Black, Full Screen Display, 4 GB RAM)
OPPO F5 loaded with top notch specs, has the latest features like 16MP primary camera and 20MP front facing camera and 15.24 centimeters (6-inch) FHD+ capacitive touchscreen with 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution and 403 ppi pixel density.
Android v7.1 Nougat ColorOS 3.2 based operating system with 2.5GHz MT6763T octa core processor, 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G) & 3200mAH lithium-ion battery.
4: Honor 9i
Honor 9i follows two of the biggest trends nowadays – dual cameras and a bezel-less display. What that means is that you get a large 5.9-inch sharp display in a form factor of a 5.5-incher.
Along with that, the phone features dual cameras at the front as well as the back, offering bokeh mode on the both. Other specs are also at par with the competition
5: Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
13MP primary camera and 13MP front facing camera and 14.478 centimeters (5.7-inch) capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Android v7 Nougat operating system with 1.6GHz Mediatek octa core processor, 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB and dual SIM dual-standby (4G+4G), 3300mAH lithium-ion battery
Never miss a beat with the new Galaxy J7 Max. It’s advanced Octa-Core processor with 4GB RAM allows you to multitask faster than ever before.
- Display and Design
Take center stage wherever you go with a 14.47cm (5.7”) FHD display (1080p) and amp up your style game with the stunning metal unibody.
6: Moto G6 (Indigo Black, 64GB)
Moto g6. With a 14.5 cm (5.7) Full HD+ Max Vision display, dual rear cameras with creative camera system, an all-day battery with TurboPowerTM charging, and a gorgeous 3D glass back, it’s designed with you in mind!
- 12+5MP dual rear cameras (f/1.8, single LED flash) with creative camera system; 16MP front facing camera with low light mode and LED flash
- Unlock your phone by simply letting the camera see your face. It knows who you are thanks to the face recognition software, so you don’t need to enter your password
- 14.5cm (5.7) FHD+ 18:9 Max Vision display with 1080*2160 pixels resolution; Premium 3D glass black
- 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB; Android v8.0 Oreo operating system with Snapdragon 450 1.8GHz Octa-core processor